The Home and School Association is a group of parents; teachers; your Principal, Mr. Keeley; and your Pastor, Father Francis. The Home and School Association exists to advance the whole function of our school – our children’s intellectual, social, and spiritual development. The Board members are the ambassadors set in place for you, our teachers, and our children. They are entrusted with the task of safeguarding not only WHAT our children will become – but also, WHO they will become.
All parents or guardians of a St. Thomas student are able to join any of the Home and School Association meetings.
The purpose of the Home & School Association, as stated in the by-laws is as follows:
- To work toward the advancement of Catholic education and the welfare of all school children of the parish.
- To offer the services and talents of the parishioners to the Pastor and the Principal, to aid and assist the educational process.
- To enhance the parents’ and teachers’ roles in the education of the children by increasing their knowledge of education and it processes, by increasing their mutual understanding of children, and also by providing an opportunity for parents and teachers to work together for the good of the child.
The Board meets several times during the year to discuss pertinent issues, communicate updates of various sub-committees, and gain feedback on upcoming events and issues. If you have an issue that you would like the board to address or become aware of, you should contact a delegate. The delegates’ responsibility is to present issues brought to him or her at the next board meeting. If you have an issue that can’t wait until the next meeting, feel free to contact any member of the board directly, or, as always, you can contact Mr. Keeley, the principal.
|Vice President||Adriana Fazio|
|7th & 8th Grade Delegate||Lori Cellucci|
|5th & 6th Grade Delegate||Beth Orndorff|
|3rd & 4th Grade Delegate||Denise Smith|
|1st & 2nd Grade Delegate||Laura Kuchler|
|PreK & K Delegate||Kelly Hoopes|
Please consider volunteering your time and talents to one of these committees. Feel free to contact any of the individuals listed to find out how to get involved. Otherwise, consider volunteering to lead one of the open committees, if you are interested please contact Andrea Hane - email@example.com
- Activities – Dominique Ryan - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraising –
- Marketing & Advancement - Lisa – STAMarketing@STAGlenMills.org
- Homeroom Parents – Kim Dougherty, Andrea Hane – Homeroom@STAGlenMills.org
- STA Facebook Page - Allison Malloy - email@example.com
- Alumni - Lori Cellucci – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parish Play Group - TBD