NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
When you are ready to register, fill out the New Student Registration Form
For questions, call the School Office at 610-459-8134.
EXISTING STUDENT RE-REGISTRATION
Families that are currently enrolled at St. Thomas can use the 2018-2019 Re-Registration Form to enroll for the next school year.
ALL STUDENTS - BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR
Once accepted to St. Thomas, prepare the following things the first day or week of school:
Required for all students:
- Read the Parent/Student Handbook
- Complete and submit the Required STA Student Forms (submit one per student)
- Print, complete and hand in the Automatic Tuition Payment Form (print) - All families are required to pay their tuition electronically
- Student Emergency Cards (students will come home with blank cards)
- Purchas/get school uniform wear
- Purchase/get gym uniform wear
- Purchase school supplies
Required for some students:
Print, complete and hand in the Physician Form (print) and Immunizations (About Immunizations)
**Needed for all new students, kindergarten, and 6th grade students only
Print, complete and hand in the Dental Form (print)
**Needed for all new students, kindergarten, 3rd and 7th grade students only
- Hot Lunch Sign-up - all families (except for pre-k parttime classes) need to sign-up for hot lunch if you plan on ordering hot lunch. Our school code is 15d
- After CARES Form (online) - Sign your child(ren) up for care after school dismisses. Read more...
- Request Bus Transportation to or from St. Thomas. Read more...
- Medication Authorization Consent Form (print) - if a student requires medication during school hours
- Print, complete and hand in the Physician Form (print) and Immunizations (About Immunizations)
Other things that are handy to have:
- Dollar bills for dress down days, snacks or fundraisers
- Email address for school purposes only