Purpose and Function
St. Thomas the Apostle CYO is a parish organization which functions with the approval of the pastor. It provides the opportunity for participation in religious, social, athletic, service, and cultural activities for all of the youth who are members of the St. Thomas the Apostle Parish. The CYO heartily endorses the purposes and goals outlined by the Archdiocesan CYO, adding its own comment:
“CYO is for our children and it should be FUN.”
CYO Executive Board
- Secretary: Phyllis Delate
- Treasurer: Dan Walsh
- Athletic Director: Martha Shields
- Faculty Representative: Mr. Szatkowski
- At-Large Members: Mark Mervine, Arty Erie, Joe Gruszka
The CYO Board meets monthly to discuss and plan for the activities of the programs. Interested parties can contact any member of the board listed earlier to attend or to inquire as to joining the board.
Registration for all sports begins 4-6 weeks prior to the start of the season.
After clicking Register above, click the Login link at the top to sign-in or create an account.
Fall Sports: (Aug 1)
- Cheerleading (Dominique Ryan – email@example.com)
- Football (Joe Guinan – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Flag Football (Dan Walsh – email@example.com)
- Soccer (John Shields – John_Shields@live.com)
- Cross Country (Jen Hartman – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volleyball (Martha Shields – email@example.com)
- Field Hockey (Deb Olsen – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Winter Sports: (Nov 1)
- Grade School Basketball (Dan Walsh – email@example.com)
- High School Basketball (Greg Szatkowski – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spring Sports: (Mar 1)
- Track and Field
- Varsity (Rich Hayburn - email@example.com)
- JV (Dan Campbell)
- Girls Lacrosse (Amy Wood - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Boys Lacrosse (Larry Formosa - email@example.com)
- Co-Ed High School Volleyball (Tiffany Rishel - firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coaches, Assistants, Volunteers
Coaches and assistants are expected to have completed all of their clearances as deemed necessary for the safety of the athletes.